Monday, October 10, 2011

About Pure Romance

Pure Romance is one of the nation’s leading and fastest-growing woman-to-woman direct sellers of relationship and intimacy aids. Our goal: Empower, Educate & Entertain.

My Business - What I provide?

In House Parties - Come to your house, set up & have a blast with the girls with my demo of our popular products from bath & body to vibrators.

Catalog Parties - You pass out the catalogs, collect orders & money, meet with me & fulfill the orders of your friends.

Hostess Beneftis - every person who host a party will receive 10% hostess credit to shop on, a hostess gift and party totals over $500.00 will receive any one item 25% off!

Individual Sales - purchase products directly from me or from my website

Personal Consults - interested in a few select products, give me a call, I will bring them along, demo them for you and you can see before you purchase.


Parties, Individual Sales & Consults are available any day of the week / any time of your choosing.


*Bachelorette Parties, Bridal Gifts, Birthday Parties, Girls Night Out, Theme Parties & so much more*


Check out my links. Any questions, please feel free to email me anytime!

Email - j.lovill@gmail.com
Website - http://www.jenlovill.pureromance.com
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/#!/PureRomancebyJenLovill

No comments:

Post a Comment